What you should do:
- For 2 days change the plastic wrap on your tattoo 3-4 times a day, apply Bepanthen Plus
- From the third day stop wrapping it and apply Bepanthen for 2 weeks, 2-4 times a day
- DO NOT scratch or pick your skin! As your skin heals scabbing is normal
- Stay out of the sun!
What you should NOT do:
- Do not submerge it in water! No baths or swimming, avoid using too much cream
- Do not use tanning beds, saunas or pools; avoid sun exposure as much as possible
- Do not use lotions or soaps or any other cosmetics other than the cream suggested
- Avoid extensive workouts, anything that makes you sweat
Cleaning and wrapping your tattoo:
- Remove the wrap carefully
- Wet a clean paper towel with water and gently clean your tattoo
- With another clean paper towel pat it dry
- With clean hands apply a thin layer of Bepanthen Plus
- Wrap your tattoo with a new piece of plastic wrap!
After your tattoo is healed:Avoid sunbathing and tanning beds, use a high SPF sunscreen to protect your skin and ensure your tattoo stays nice and bright longer! Always follow your artistʼs instructions! If you are unsure or afraid there might be something wrong e-mail them as soon as possible!
We offer a guarantee for all tattoos done at the salon
The guarantee only applies if you follow the aftercare instructions and covers the first 2 weeks after your tattoo is finished!